Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goin' On Vacation

The face of a blogger.


Next week I'll be flying into New York to attend the Tear It Up reunion show.  I'm 99% sure that I will not be traveling with a camera for this trip due to problems with film being x-ray'd at the airport.  Plus, I'm expecting there to be plenty of pho-tog's up front catching all the mayhem.  This will be a rare occurrence where I plan on being up front for the duration of the entire show.  My knees have been feeling a lot better in the passing months, so I have the confidence to slam and sing along.  Last In Line are also playing this show, a great addition being that I never did get to see them play out when they were around.  I'll be in the city the duration of the weekend, so if you want to converse/hang or know of any good spots to check out, come up and say "hi".  I know Urban Waste is playing the next day, so I might have to check that show out.  Expect a written travel story shorty after I get back.  It looks like tickets are still available for the Tear It Up show in NYC, so click HERE to get one.  Now if you would excuse me, I need to brush up on the lyrics.  See ya in the pit.  Peace.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment