Monday, December 22, 2008

Youth Of Today: Don Fury Demo

Youth Of Today - Don Fury Demo
1986

Here is the full demo recording of songs that would later be on the Break Down The Walls (my fav. YOT material) lp. A few years ago in an interview with Porcell, he claimed that this demo didn't exist and all YOT recorded material was released. Makes me wonder what other recordings they are hiding from us fans. What will surface next?... the rumored Crucial Times 7"? This demo doesn't really sound much different than the session later used for the lp, but Ray's vocals arent as over the top. This era of YOT had a more raw sound, maybe that is why I like it so much. I love how many songs (15, two more than on the finished lp) are on the tape, it makes me wish bands today would do full length demos. Download this! GOOOOOOOOOO!

Download


Youth Of Today live in CT, 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment