Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zine update - new mock up

I just put together a full mock up on my new zine just to see how everything looks with a cover and etc. Both Jeff and Ross from the almighty Wasteoid have contributed a few photos for the zine and and they go well nicely. I still haven't come up with a name for the project yet, but I have been tossing around a few ideas in my mind. The Nebraska Hardcore Showcase is a week from Sat. and I am well on schedule to make my printing deadline. I plan on doing 1 more mock up before I finalize the photopages, and I'm planning on adding a brief text page before print time. So far I have 28 pages done, with a possibility of 32 max. Here is what I have done so far:


Here is the cover in red, light card stock. The final zine cover will be white and have a heavier paper weight. I look tired :(


Some more show pics. Looking good. Most of the show photos have been smoothed out to at least 300dpi at this point.


A couple of non-show photos being shown here. I am really happy with how these are looking.



That's it for now. Expect another zine update soon.

Peace.

-Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment