Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scenes - Crucial Changes Printing Press 002 is finished!

Scenes is the name of my newest zine. I just printed the first printing of 25 copies in one shot tonight just to get it all done and over with. This particular project went a lot smoother than my first zine endeavor and I think the tricks I learned by trial and error really helped me design and put together Scenes quicker and easier. I am really happy with how the finished project turned out. The photographs look really nice presented on a half page, and the true bind stapling and mid-weight card stock give the zine a more finished, professional look. They will be able to be purchased at the Midwest Hardcore Showcase for $3 ea. First printing limited to 25 (hand numbered). Here is the finished zine in all this glory:


Here is the finished cover. True binded medium stock paper (obey the stache).


The show photos were hand selected from the Crucial Changes HQ vault, presented in a larger format to show more detail. Raws and Jeffmetal from Wasteoid also submitted a few photos (best dudes).


I wanted to do something out of the ordinary, so I decided to juxtapose the show pics with photos I took of nature and architecture around the Omaha area. These photos have never been printed before.


All leftover copies will be available from mail order to the lower 48 States for $5 ea. postage paid. Everyone from anywhere else can get a free PDF download so you can print your own. All inquiries please email me at:

CrucialChangesHQ@gmail.com


See you at the show. Peace.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment