Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crucial Changes is one year old today.


December 12th '08 was my introductory post on Crucial Changes. When I made it, I only had a vague idea of what the blog was going to be about and pretty much everything else went with the flow. With 100+ posts under my belt now I feel that I have shaped Crucial Changes into the kind of hardcore blog I would like to read myself as a hardcore fan. It is important to say that Crucial Changes isn't just all about me and my views and tastes. I will always accept contributions of rants, raves, and reviews. If you have something on your mind that you think would benefit Crucial Changes, send it to CrucialChangesHQ@gmail.com Tell me what is important to you.

Also a big "thank you" to all the bands, promoters, show spaces, and diehard underground music supporters for giving me something to blog about for the last year (you know who you are).

Semper Fi

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment