Monday, November 23, 2009

Crucial Changes is back from life.

As you may have noticed from my previous post, I took a 10+ day cleanse from the e-world. Within those 10 days, Crucial Changes HQ totally shut down: My computer and internet was unplugged, and the cell phone was turned off. Within that time I didn't check any of my email, nor social networking sites but instead had to communicate with everyone in a face to face manner. The only thing I can think of as far as wanting access to instant information were simple things like finding a show and time listing at the movie theatre or map directions to specific locations. With a phone call or two I was able to overcome said "problems".

My time away from the e-world for me was a complete success. Without the distractions of bright glow from the computer screen I was able to take care of things that I have been putting off here at the CCHQ and well as things in my personal life. Here is a broad list of the things I did during my 10 days away:


Detail cleaned the CCHQ, including all the closets and cupboards.

Got out and played 4 game sessions with my board game group.

Went on 3 nature hikes.

Shot 3 rolls of film with a new camera.

Read 4 books.

Listened to 50+ hardcore 7"s, 20+ lp's

Started a new workout routine.

Attended a hardcore show.

Set up future plans for Crucial Changes in 2010.

Got into a good sleeping schedule.


Now that I'm back, CC will be up and rolling in full speed for the remainder of the month. Expect to see plenty of updates, as well as upcoming news and events from the CCHQ. Comments are open, and if anyone else also embarked on a break from the e-world, I would like to hear your experience. Get in touch.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment