Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crucial Changes will NOT be monetized.


A few weeks ago when I was doing a photo update for Crucial Changes I noticed an new "Monetize" tab added to the dashboard of my blog. I'm sure it's something Google adds to every account once the blog gets a certain amount views. I clicked the tab to see what it was all about and this is what it read:

"AdSense enables you to earn money by placing targeted text and image ads on your blog. Google automatically chooses which ads to show based on your blog's content, and you earn money when visitors view or click on these ads. "


Other bloggers can choose to do what they will with their own blog, but Crucial Changes will continue to be ad-free. I have no intentions on making any money with this blog nor having unsightly ads that I can't approve of being added in between posts. Crucial Changes will however continue to bring you nothing but 100% hardcore and my personal scope of the Nebraska hardcore scene.

Thank you for reading. Lots more content to come.

-Keith

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome dude. I have a lot of respect for what you do, and now I have even more. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh google adsense! who the fuck clicks on them anyway???

    ReplyDelete