Saturday, April 9, 2011

Crucial Changes Mix CD-R Vol. 1 is finished!

Last update here.  I put in some overtime the last few days to get everything buttoned up and the end result looks and sounds pretty good.  Since last update, I did all the music formatting and tagging, and burnt the cds.  After painting six cds, I realized that they looked horrid so I scrapped the idea.  First run are burnt on ugly ass Dynex cd-rs.  It doesn't look the best, but the total package ties together well.  If I do a second run, expect nice looking cds, and a heavier cardstock.  Limited to 25 pieces at $3 each.  Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment