Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blog update - Still alive

Even though things have been slow at the CCHQ, Crucial Changes the blog and all things related are still alive.  It's been a frustrating 6 weeks due technical setbacks that have prevented me from uploading photos and producing the fall zine.  I have temporarily solved the problems I've had uploading photos, but it will continue to be a problem unless I buy a new PC tower (a major purchace I don't want to make at the moment).  I however have acquired a bed scanner the does work, so now I'll be able to move forward with my new zine ideas and will be able to start working on them right away.  I still have a photo update from the Nebraska Hardcore Showcase that will be posted within the next few days, so be on the lookout for that.  Also,  expect a fall scene report posted friday, plus a fall zine update.  That's it for now, more updates soon.  Peace.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment