Sunday, May 12, 2013

Update from Crucial Changes Printing Press + more

Just a heads up that I printed up the last batch of Spring quaterty zines and are available once again.  Click HERE to go directly to the CCPP website to order a copy. 

Next printing on mix CD-r will be finished in a few days as well.  I plan on making a large batch that will hopefully last well into the year.

As always, thank you for your ongoing support.  

In other news, expect a huge photo update featuring 120mm Holga photos from the last 5 shows I've been to, plus a couple of normal 35mm sets.  Speaking of 35mm film;  I have recently purchased a new film camera/lens/flash combo via ebay at a price that was too good to pass up.  I've yet to use my new camera, but after I'm out of 120mm film I'll bust it out and see what the technical limitations of the camera are.  Every camera has it's own unique feel and finished photo capabilities and I'm really excited to see the images that this new setup will produce.  

As you are reading this, I am currently working on my next zine.  Expect the summer issue to have more interviews than in past.  CCPP has recently gotten the "GO" to print up another batch of Devils Blues #2.  The new printing will feature extra panels of art.  Also be on the lookout for the next installment of Pointless Existence Zine to be dropped by early summer.

That's it for now.  See you around.

-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment