Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crucial Changes on Super Happy Doom Time this Monday, 4/5


My friend Barry over at Super Happy Doom Time has given me the OK to guest host a 2 hour radio block with him this Monday night (4/5/10). I am currently getting my play list lined up as I am typing this and expect to hear at least a full hour of local Nebraska punk, hardcore, and some metal. And if I have time left expect to hear some of my favorite classic 80's hardcore jams.

The show will air LIVE at midnight Monday night (technically Tuesday morning). Anyone outside of the FM airwaves from Lincoln can stream the show live online by clicking HERE.

OK, that's it for now... TUNE IN, DON'T POSE!

Peace.
-Keith

1 comment:

  1. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/xxchinaxxjoexx/cis3.jpg

    ReplyDelete