Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crucial Changes HQ is going off-line (for a week)

The Crucial Changes HQ will be taking a break from the e-world for a week. Starting tonight at midnight: no Internet, no cell phones, no video games, no TV. I will have my land line phone on during this time, so if there is a show coming up that I should be at, you are going to have to call or talk to me face to face. Expect an update of what I did with my time when I get back. You are welcome to join in.

Outbreak and Soul Control will be playing Lincoln on the 15th, and I hope to see all the locals there. Expect show all the show photos soon as well as the Death Before Dishonor photos from a while back.

That's it, see you all next week. Peace.

-Keith

1 comment:

  1. Hope your spiritual journey is going well! I bought you a lot of saphron and incense just in case.

    ReplyDelete